http://www.nbhc.com.au - Hobby Shop Sydney, In contrast to public opinion, individuals which operate in version stores don't invest all the time on a daily basis playing with their very own designs !!!
Nonetheless on Friday afternoon Dale and also myself decided we were going flying with our very own designs. We closed the shop dead on 6 o'clock (normally we don't leave till gone 7). We were cashed up, packed up and also off to our own secret flying site in Kent by 6.30.
We reached the flying area around 6.45, all models still undamaged after a crazy dash along the A2 and also some rather bendy nation streets. Hobby Shop Sydney
First out of the cars were a pair of Weston Cougars, among my preferred slabs (sorry for the term slab however I course myself as a heli flyer). As soon as started and also both air-borne there was an actually visible distinction in efficiency between both. Dale's is matched with a OS46LA, whilst mine has a West Eurotech 36 matched. We both determined to go with elevation, (when I state height I indicate the clouds were getting in the way) Dale's climb price was decent but mine climbed like a nostalgic angel. After a couple of efforts at getting it to flatspin & some low inverted circuits I ran out fuel, so was required to land as well as get the next version out.
The next prospect was a Century Predator Gasser which has actually had one previous trip. The appeal of petroleum powered designs is that they are affordable to run & there is no starting equipment called for. The previous flight was used to establish the version as well as engine up appropriately. After a few tweaks to the engine I was happy with the method she was running I believed we would certainly do a couple of gentle circuits with a number of stall turns included forever procedure. I need to say this is most likely the most stable model in the hover I have actually ever before flown. I landed, after that Hobby Shop passed the controls to Dale for a fast play. He also enjoyed exactly how steady it flew.
The amount of fun you can have with an electrical Zagi is impressive. This model is so much enjoyable therefore unbreakable, I discovered myself doing the silliest of points with it. Like skimming throughout the strip with the set clipping the lawn on its method with, stalling it from up high and also seeing who might obtain the highest bounce when it hit the deck!
Which cares, the chances of cracking it are near nil.
That's how is continued for the rest of the night ... up until we kept in mind that to fly at night - which i utilized to do periodically - you require 'radiance sticks'. ().
So, back to the shop to unload all the versions - we both talked about just what an excellent night's flying it was, possibly one of the very best this year - we are not attempting to attract fate or anything, however are now charging every little thing in sight ready for an additional evening of fun.
One of the very best points you could invest in is a fast wall charger - best for those last minute choices to go flying, we have all placed a bunch of miles on my bad old ripmax quickly battery charger.
RC Hobbies
Hobby Store
9 Parramatta Rd, Lidcombe NSW 2141
(02) 9564 0822
https://rchobbies.com.au/store/
No comments:
Post a Comment